Clean + Easy Body Pre-Waxed Strips easily removes all types of unwanted hair from fine peach fuzz to coarse, stubborn hair. Perfect for touch-ups and travel. Contains: (12) Body Wax Strips – 24 applications
Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d'abeille), Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Honey Extract (Mel, Extrait de Miel)
DIRECTIONS FOR BODY: Determine the direction of hair growth and press wax strips firmly in that direction. Remove wax strips by pulling off in one quick movement in the opposite direction of the hair growth, keeping the wax strip as close as possible to the skin. Continue hair removal process with fresh wax strips until the area is hair-free. If there is excess wax left on the skin, blot the wax off using the same strip. Then, apply Soothing Cream to moisturize the freshly treated skin and smooth away any stickiness that may be left on your skin. UNDERARMS: Underarm hair tends to be coarser and thicker than other body hair and is, therefore, more difficult to remove. Place hand behind your head, stretch the skin and apply as illustrated. Remove, as usual, stretching the arm as far back as possible to hold the skin taut. Underarm hair growth can vary direction other than the direction illustrated. Check your growth pattern before attempting hair removal. It may be necessary to remove a few hairs with tweezers afterwards. ARMS: Arm hair usually grows laterally. Place wax strip around arm, crosswire and quickly pull-off in opposite direction. BIKINI LINE: Bend the leg outwards and apply strip for the inside of the thigh as illustrated. Use your other hand to stretch skin taut close to where you are pulling and pull off in the opposite direction of hair growth. If a few stubborn hairs remain, they can be removed with tweezers. LEGS: Apply wax strips to leg. Stretch skin taut and pull off quickly in the opposite direction. TUMMY: Apply wax strip as shown, in the direction of hair growth. Hold skin taut with your other hand, then pull in the opposite direction of hair growth keeping strip as close as possible to the skin. NAPE OF NECK: Tilt head forward. Apply wax strip in the direction of hair growth. Hold skin taut with the other hand, then pull off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- DO NOT use on sunburned, chapped or irritated skin, open wounds or over warts, moles or varicose veins.
- DO NOT use on skin treated with Retin-A, Glycolic Acid or Alpha-Hydroxy products.
- DO NOT use products containing alcohol, astringents, fragrance or deodorants for at least 2 hours before or after hair removal.
- DO NOT use on inside of nose or ears, nipples, perianal, vaginal/genital areas, eyelashes, or eyelids.
- DO NOT bathe in hot water immediately before or after hair removal (wait at least 2 hours).
- DO NOT expose areas to be treated to the sun for 24 hours before or after hair removal.
- DO NOT rub or scratch treated area. Skin may become irritated. Some reddening of the skin is normal several hours after hair removal, but in case of extreme skin reaction, discontinue use immediately.