PREP & HEAT:
1. Remove the cap and plastic disc.
2. Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate.
3. Heat for 30 seconds on high setting. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thin/creamy consistency.
Note: Heating time varies with each microwave. DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
4. Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle.
5. Test wax temperature by applying wax with wax applicator on the inside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX:
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with a cleanser such as GiGi Pre Hon and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil and ensure area is dry.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth.
4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
Note: Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas.
Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Carefully read and follow the enclosed instructions. If wax should fall onto lashes, keep eyes closed. Apply a drop of petroleum jelly on area and remove with an eyebrow comb. Wipe with a moist tissue and then place a cotton swab at the corner of the eye to absorb residue. Test a small area on the backside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts, and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped, sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
WARNING: NEVER LEAVE JAR IN THE MICROWAVE UNATTENDED. DO NOT OVERHEAT THE JAR. FOLLOW HEATING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. OVERHEATING MAY RESULT IN MELTING OF THE JAR CAUSING SEVERE BURNS AND DAMAGE TO USER.
If jar is uncomfortable to touch, the wax is too hot. Allow the wax to cool in the microwave before removing.
DO NOT PLACE JAR IN OVEN OR STOVETOP.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. EXTERNAL USE ONLY. READ ENCLOSED INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.